1. Beige button through mini skirt - River Island, £22
2. Black and white stripe pinafore dress - River Island, £25
3. Black dungaree skater skirt - River Island, £20
4. Basic grey marl crop top - Topshop, £8
5. Lace scallop hem crop top - River Island, £22
6. Lace sleeveless crop top - River Island, £20
7. Navy and white stripe crop top - River Island, £14
8. Spot stretch crop top - Topshop, £10
9. Haiti peep toe cut out shoes - Topshop, £35
10. Happy closed strappy sandals - Topshop, £28
11. Hacienda vintage style T bar shoes - Topshop, £30
1. Vitamin E Radiance Moisturiser - Superdrug, £2.99
If you haven't tried any of this range yet, try it, it's great if you have sensitive/dry skin and it's a bargain, I'm going to be doing a review of the make up remover very soon!
2. Paul & Joe eyebrow powder and brush - ASOS, £15
My HD Brows kit is coming to an end and I need something to replace it, I love the design of this kit and the brush and compared to HD Brow and Benefit Brow Zings it's a steal at £15.
3. Pixi Eye Glow Cube - ASOS, £18
I love Pixi mostly because of the sweet packaging but I just love these colours and I think it's great that they have base colours with it too.
4. MUA Undress Me Too Palette - MUA, £4
I've got the original Undressed palette and I've found that I use it more than my Stila In The Light palette so when MUA released this I got super excited and for just £4.
5. Barry M Nail Polish in Ruby Glitter - ASOS, £2.99
Whenever I pop in to boots or superdrug I can never find this incredible colour, luckily the fab ASOS beauty section stock it, reckon it would be great for a glam night out!
6. Rimmel Matte Top Coat - Boots, £4.59
I've officially fallen in love with matte nail and I need this in my life asap!
7. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Boots, £10.99
I've been looking for a day to day foundation that wasn't too expensive and I've heard great things about this bourjois one.
8. All in One BB Cream - The Body Shop, £12
After buying the Garnier BB cream and finding out it was useless put me off BB creams for a little while, but I've heard such good things about this I'm ready to give it a go!
9. Models Own Lip & Cheek Rouge - ASOS, £6
Being a massive Benetint fan when I saw this I knew it was for me, the colour looks darker than Benetint which is great and it's a bargain at £6!
10. Benefit Fine One One - Boots, £23.50
As a Benefit fan I was so excited when I heard that they were releasing a new blusher, I love the idea behind it and I'm desperate to give it a try.
What are your current wants?